All 16 art Reviews

Avoid the Noid Avoid the Noid

I love the little oneyplays boys on her belt. Amazing pic too :D

Classy Dinky Classy Dinky

Devilish Mei Devilish Mei

Yer always improving! Keep it up :D

I TRY
I TRY SO HARD
and it's good to know it comes through!

Pinup Girls Pinup Girls

Just discovered your stuff, love it! You really captured the pinup style :D

Average Dental Hygiene Routine Average Dental Hygiene Routine

I love iiiiiiiiit :D
Don't let the star rating get you down (It's a stupid system anyway), I know the time and effort this took for you to make, and it means a lot. Thank you c:

CreamyMisfit responds:

So many hours on that background! But the views are worth it, I don't pay much heed to the stars!

Thank you for such a juicy shortstack!

Preview Preview

Looking good! Keep working on adding detail. Those hands look superb by the way, I'm jealous.

ChanTheGamerMan responds:

Finished it check it out on my page!

Near Landskenetch Near Landskenetch

If people don't like skimpy female costumes, they should take it up with nearly every character in anime and comic books. Great pic :3

Trebuxet responds:

Thank you. You're absolutely right. I do not know why people likes criticize new stories, and instead do not find it strange that an anime character can fly in a "flying cloud"

#yoloswag420blazeit #yoloswag420blazeit

Really pretty work :3

That name/description though xD

AtTheSpeedOf responds:

Thanks!

Punished Snake Punished Snake

Good work, though I think the random gradient shading on the side of his face is a little unecessary, considering you've used cell shading everywhere else.

Other than that, you've done a good job. I like the colouring, and you've payed attention to the clothing, despite your lack of references.

Onikage01 responds:

I see what you mean about the shading, I forgot to smooth the lines of the other parts, it was meant to be entirely gradient shading.

The only issue with reference that I've found, is knowing where his black/red prosthetic arm starts, I took a little liberty here and kept it skin coloured on his left arm, I assume the metal starts later.

Thanks for the kind words, was great to get this out and compare it to my older pictures of Snake.